- Solid fiscal management, impeccable ethics and strong business acumen have created a diversified business empire that has several pioneering firsts to its credit.
- SAG is a fully diversified conglomerate involved in BPM (SAKS), Manufacturing (Anton/Tokyo Cement/Rhino), Real Estate (OrionCity), IT , Building Materials, Agriculture, and Plastics.
- OrionCity the Real Estate arm of SAG owns and operates Sri Lankas 1st and largest IT park. It is home to over 15 companies including global IT firms, such as Virtusa, Pearson, WNS.
SAKS was a entreprenurial idea of our CEO, Jeevan Gnanam, who saw the need of quality offshore services for companies that were looking at expanding their global business services overseas.
SAKS Process - Transition Methodology
Appraisal and Approval
- SAKS would meet up/call and discuss the client requirements including overall objectives of the client sponsor, key stakeholders, current operations and processes to be outsourced initially.
- SAKS would then send over an engagement proposal with pricing for approval.
- Once approved, contract preparation would get underway.
- Engaging the transition team – headed by the transition manager.
- Implementing knowledge transfer plan – preparing SOPs, training docs.
- Familiarizing with client technology.
- Establishing SLAs.
- Preparing the offshore team.
- Transferring responsibility to Delivery Manager
- Initiating offshore operations
- Receiving and Reviewing client feedback
- Ongoing delivery – business as usual
- Continuing communication with client
- Fine tuning the process necessary
- Ramp up if required
- Implementing an effective quality management system with periodic health checks.
- Informal and Formal (Csat Surveys) feedback.
- Continuous improvement.